Frequently Asked Questions
1) Where can I set up my online rent payment?
- Please visit https://rzrealty.com/contact-us/make-online-payment You will need to use the iFrame to set up your account.
You will need to use the iFrame to set up your account.
2) What are utilities that I can expect to pay? Do we have a range we can share?
- Tenants can typically expect to pay water, gas, and electric unless otherwise noted. Unfortunately, utilites vary from property to property depending on updates, square footage, and other factors so an accurate range can be difficult. Ask the RZ representative during your showing to get a better idea of expected costs.
3) How much is the application fee?
- Application fee is $30 and can be paid in person via cash or check as well as online. Online instructions will be provided once your application is received.
4) How much is the typical security deposit? Can I use that money to pay last month’s rent?
- Security deposit is equal to one month’s rent. This is to be held by RZ Realty and will be returned to you, less expenses, within 30 days of your lease end date. Security deposit will not be used for first or last month’s rent.
5) What is your pet policy?
- We are happy to welcome your furry friends. We require a $250 refundable pet deposit and a non-refundable pet fee of $20 per pet per month. Under certain circumstances, we may require pet insurance be purchased prior to move in.